Here are a few remodeling ideas with high return on your investment (75-95%!)
- Curb Appeal- You only have one chance to make a first impression! Why not update the front door, add some potted plants, or replace the garage door?
- Outdoor Living Area- Everyone knows how popular outdoor living areas have become. Add a deck, invest in some weather resistant furniture, build a raised garden, or maybe just add a nice pergola!
- Go High- A great way to add value to the home is to add an extra room to your house by finishing the attic!
- Get Low- If you have a basement home, consider finishing it and adding a wet bar. Bonus space is such a PLUS when shopping for a new home.
- Kitchen- Obviously, a kitchen update is one of the best investments you can make. Not only will it bring up the value of your home, but it can be the most rewarding. Since we spend so much time in the kitchen, even small upgrades can be a breath of fresh air.