You are considering putting your home on the market this spring, but you’re not sure if you should use a Realtor…. Why pay the commission at closing?
Here is why from A to Z:
- Advertising: The broker pays all the advertising costs.
- Bargain: Research shows that 77% of sellers felt their commissions were “well spent.”
- Contract Writing: The REALTOR can supply all the necessary forms to speed up the transaction.
- Details: A REALTOR frees you from handling the many details of selling a home.
- Experience Know-How: A REALTOR is aware of the many options for financing the sale.
- Glossary: A real estate professional understands and can explain the real estate lingo.
- Homework: A REALTOR will do the homework on how to best market your home.
- Information: If you have a real estate question, a REALTOR will know (or can get) the answer.
- Juggle Showings: A REALTOR will schedule and handle all showings.
- Keeps YOUR Best Interests in mind: It is a REALTOR’S job.
- Laws: A Real Estate Professional will be up to date on the real estate laws that affect you.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS): The MOST EFFECTIVE means of bringing together buyers and sellers.
- Negotiations: A REALTOR can handle all the price and contract negotiations.
- Open Houses: A Popular Marketing Technique.
- Prospects: The broker has a network of contacts that can produce potential buyers.
- Qualified Buyers: Avoid opening your home to “curiosity seekers”.
- REALTOR: A Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) who subscribes to a STRICT CODE OF ETHICS
- Suggested Price: The REALTOR will do a market analysis to establish a fair-market price range.
- Time: One of the most valuable resources in a REALTOR.
- Unbiased Opinion: Most owners are too emotional about their homes to be objective.
- V.I.P. That’s how you’ll be treated by your REALTOR.
- Wisdom: A Knowledgeable REALTOR wisdom that comes only with experience.
- X Marks the Spot: A REALTOR is right there with you through the final signing of papers.
- Yard Signs: A REALTOR provides a professional sign, encouraging SERIOUS BUYERS.
- Zero-Hour Superior Support: Selling a home can be an emotional experience. A REALTOR CAN HELP.