I was so thankful to find this post on Charlotte on the Cheap!
Valentine’s Day is a big day for restaurants. Since you have so many options, many are offering discounts or other incentives to get you to dine with them. So here’s a list of Valentine’s Day restaurant deals for 2015. Some require coupons, so make sure you read the fine print. Also, you might want to call ahead to see if the restaurant is accepting reservations. These are national chains, but if you know of local restaurants offering deals, let me know and I’ll include them too.
Here are the deals:
- Bonefish Grill (Feb. 9-15): Salad, your choice of filet and lobster tail or Imperial topped sea bass, and a chocolate crème brulee to share for $29.90/each.
- Boston Market (Through Feb. 14): Two individual meals, two drinks and two desserts for $20.
- Buca di Beppo (Feb. 13-15): Heart-shaped lasagna for two served with a Buca small, mixed-green or Caesar salad; garlic bread and two mini cannoli for $48.
- California Pizza Kitchen (Feb 11-15): Prix fixe menu for two that includes one appetizer, two entrees and a dessert to share for $32.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (Feb. 13-15): Three-course menu starting at $59.95/each.
- Lone Star Steakhouse (Feb. 12-15): Valentine’s Day menu that includes a Texas shrimp cocktail ($8.99), six-ounce bacon-wrapped sirloin, grilled lobster tail with drawn butter and soup or salad ($25.99), and Some Berry Loves You cheesecake ($6.99).
- Morton’s Grill (Feb. 13-16): Steak and a cold water lobster tail with drawn butter for $55/each.
- Olive Garden (Through Feb. 14): Four-course feast that includes one of three entrees, a small plate, breadsticks, and your choice of unlimited soup or salad from$12.99/each.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: BOGO burritos.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill (Feb. 14): Add any two antipasti and a dessert to any meal for $12.
- Sbarro: BOGO pizza slices (coupon required).
- TGI Friday’s (Feb. 9-16): Half-price bottles of wine.