Charlotte Restaurant Week is COMING UP FAST! Twice a year, over 100 of the city’s finest restaurants allow us to enjoy an amazing three course meal for only $30-35 per person… This month it will be from Jul 22-31st, so check to see which restaurants are participating and make your reservations soon! Spots fill up fast 🙂
The 3rd Annual South End Hops Festival is coming up soon! Come out and enjoy local craft beer, live music and food trucks! Bring your favorite furry friend (assuming he/she is well behaved), and bring your own blanket and chairs for your musical and social enjoyment.
General Admission is $35 in advance/$40 day of: this includes 4 hours of unlimited beer tastings. However, you can use promo code CLTNOW to save $10 off GA tickets!!!!!
Charlotte Restaurant Week is COMING UP FAST! From January 22-31st, over 100 of the city’s finest restaurants will be participating; which means you can enjoy an amazing three course meal for only $30-35 per person… Check to see which restaurants are participating and make your reservations soon! Restaurants fill up fast 🙂
Charlotte Restaurant Week is NEXT WEEK!!!! Over 100 of the city’s finest restaurants are participating; which means you can enjoy an amazing three course meal for only $30-35 per person… Check to see which restaurants are participating and make your reservations today. Hurry, restaurants are filling up fast 🙂
I was so thankful to find this post on Charlotte on the Cheap!
Valentine’s Day is a big day for restaurants. Since you have so many options, many are offering discounts or other incentives to get you to dine with them. So here’s a list of Valentine’s Day restaurant deals for 2015. Some require coupons, so make sure you read the fine print. Also, you might want to call ahead to see if the restaurant is accepting reservations. These are national chains, but if you know of local restaurants offering deals, let me know and I’ll include them too.
Here are the deals:
- Bonefish Grill (Feb. 9-15): Salad, your choice of filet and lobster tail or Imperial topped sea bass, and a chocolate crème brulee to share for $29.90/each.
- Boston Market (Through Feb. 14): Two individual meals, two drinks and two desserts for $20.
- Buca di Beppo (Feb. 13-15): Heart-shaped lasagna for two served with a Buca small, mixed-green or Caesar salad; garlic bread and two mini cannoli for $48.
- California Pizza Kitchen (Feb 11-15): Prix fixe menu for two that includes one appetizer, two entrees and a dessert to share for $32.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (Feb. 13-15): Three-course menu starting at $59.95/each.
- Lone Star Steakhouse (Feb. 12-15): Valentine’s Day menu that includes a Texas shrimp cocktail ($8.99), six-ounce bacon-wrapped sirloin, grilled lobster tail with drawn butter and soup or salad ($25.99), and Some Berry Loves You cheesecake ($6.99).
- Morton’s Grill (Feb. 13-16): Steak and a cold water lobster tail with drawn butter for $55/each.
- Olive Garden (Through Feb. 14): Four-course feast that includes one of three entrees, a small plate, breadsticks, and your choice of unlimited soup or salad from$12.99/each.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: BOGO burritos.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill (Feb. 14): Add any two antipasti and a dessert to any meal for $12.
- Sbarro: BOGO pizza slices (coupon required).
- TGI Friday’s (Feb. 9-16): Half-price bottles of wine.
Have you ever heard a song on the radio and immediately been transformed back in time to a special memory that floods your soul? Our senses evoke great memories and feelings. Food has the same power. One bite can bring us back to mom’s kitchen table, a small restaurant tucked quietly away but when you find it you can’t believe the treasure within. Eating is social, it involves more than the acting of nourishing your body. Eating evokes memories from the sites of the location and culture to the various blends of spices and ingredients which tickle your taste buds.
If you are looking for the unique in Charlotte dining you are going to want to take a walking tour of some of the great pocket locations of this great city and surrounding bedroom neighborhoods. You can experience fantastic wines, desserts, main dishes filled with eclectic atmospheres that are certain to evoke memories and capture your heart. From NoDa to Davidson, Midwood to The South End you are guaranteed to have an intimate experience with the atmosphere and tastes that will leave you wanting more.
For more information about living in Charlotte and surrounding communities contact us at: 704-706-4160
Charlotte Restaurant Week is NEXT WEEK!!!! Over 100 of the city’s finest restaurants are participating; which means you can enjoy an amazing three course meal for only $30 per person… Check to see which restaurants are participating and make your reservations today. Hurry, restaurants are filling up fast 🙂
Personally, I’m headed to Epic Chophouse in Mooresville!