Winter in the QUEEN CITY tends to be a little plain, a little brown, and very ugly. If your home is on the market, consider taking some simple steps to spruce up the exterior and give your home some extra curb appeal! Buyers start making their decision right on the street, before they even set foot inside the house. Give yourself a fighting chance to stand out- in a good way!
Here are some quick tips:
- Keep it clean! Don’t skip out on the yard work just because the grass isn’t growing! Buyers like to see the leaves picked up, grass trimmed and edged, and bushes crisp and clean. If the outside is well-maintained it will assure them the inside is well-maintained.
- Dress up the beds! Add a little extra pine straw or maybe some dark mulch and clean up the edges. Now would be a great time to even add bricks or stone around the beds.
- Mix in some color! It may be past flower season, but you can always find some great potted mums at the local grocery store. You could even add a few cute garden signs, or a fantastic wreath for the door.
- Add some lighting! A lot of buyers head out for showings after work, and it gets dark this time of year. Impress them with some fantastic “up” lighting! If you don’t want to make that kind of commitment, make sure your exterior lights are in good working order (nice and bright), and your porch is well-lit and inviting.
- Don’t forget the backyard! Outdoor living space is HUGE in today’s market, so you need to help buyers visualize what it will look like in the spring. Open the umbrella (during the day), set up the chairs, hang some cute Christmas lights, get the candles going, and/or include a portable fire pit to make it nice and cozy back there!!!
- Holiday lights should be clean and simple! You may be Griswolds of your neighborhood, but buyers will not appreciate that kind of enthusiasm. Stick with a very simple lighting design this year, and you can step it up in your new home next year!
Read more at Realtor.com- Selling Your Home This Winter? You Can Still Make Your Yard Pop
NEW Listing in Concord!!! Ranch with 4th bedroom/bonus on the second floor. This updated ranch has hardwood flooring throughout the main level, a completely remodeled kitchen (NEW cabinets, NEW granite countertops, upgraded NEW appliances, island and pantry), a formal dining room that opens to the kitchen/great room/deck, and a fireplace! The bedrooms are spacious, and the master has a HUGE spa bathroom. You will love the outdoor living area, which is very private… and the whole house is clean as a whistle!
Call Sarah for more info: 704.706.4160
This home has it ALL: new carpet, new granite countertops, and tons of space! Come see this wonderful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom in the sought after Cabarrus Crossing neighborhood. It has an open floor plan, the kitchen with breakfast area and spacious great room are perfect entertaining. The upper level features a huge loft, spacious master retreat, and roomy secondary bedrooms. There is a fenced in yard with a deck for outdoor living, an attached 2-car garage, and it’s all just a short drive to Charlotte, Huntersville, and Concord!
Hard to find RANCH Home!
This adorable patio home in Concord is absolutely perfect!!!!! Totally remodeled kitchen: hardwood flooring, granite counters, very spacious! Come on out and see this lovely home on Saturday, October 24th from 12-2PM! You can view the listing HERE.
Maintenance free yard and garden… private outdoor living area… come relax in this amazing community!
Lovely ranch home with 4th bedroom/bonus on the second floor! This updated home has hardwood flooring throughout main level. The completely REMODELED kitchen has NEW cabinets, NEW granite counters, NEW stainless appliances, along with an island and pantry. The Dining Room opens to the Kitchen/Living Room and Deck- which is ideal for entertaining. There is a large Master Bedroom and Spa Master Bathroom with glass shower, garden tub. This home is spacious and clean as a whistle!!!!
Hard to find Ranch in Fort Mill! The floor plan features a large Great Room which is open to the Dining Room overlooking the deck. The bedrooms are spacious and sunny, and the home is move-in ready! Call for details- 704.706.4160
Remodeled KITCHEN in this Laurel Park Patio Home: Granite Counters, White Cabinets, Tile Backsplash- just lovely! The home is move-in ready! Make an offer… we’ll have the carpets cleaned for you! Call Sarah for a showing today- 704.706.4160
To see the listing, click HERE